The implementation of our Spiritual and Social Redemption Charter.
- Initiate Household Sustainability: Each Vincentian household must have at least one occupant employed over the next five to ten years.
- Encourage Prayer: A school prayer and pledge to be recited daily. Prayer to be encouraged in public offices.
- Invigorate Sunday School. Support a fund for Sunday/Sabbath School teaching and teachers.
- Strengthen Youth Development Program by providing improved funding and financial assistance for the following youth organizations:
- SVG Cadet Force
- SVG Girl Guides
- SVG Boy Scouts
- SVG Boy’s and Girl’s Brigade
- SVG Pathfinders
- SVG Red Cross
- SVG 4H Club
- Debating Societies in all government assisted secondary schools.
- Grant amnesty for illegal firearms.
- Provide a Girls home for disadvantaged, homeless and orphaned girls.
- Develop value laden family life telecasts for television.
- Establish a sports endowment of $20,000.00 to each of the leading sporting bodies for community based sporting programs.
- Effective quality improvement in the Royal SVG Police Force by the implementation of national security professionalization and leadership programs or the Officer Corps.